We currently ship to the 48 Continental United States. We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or overseas.
Standard Shipping (Continental United States)
For standard shipping (of in-stock items) please allow 6-8 business days from the date the package was shipped. Your package may take 1-2 business days to process and ship. Packages may occasionally be delivered on a Saturday, but this is not guaranteed.
FedEx 2 Day (Continental United States)
Orders placed before 10 AM CST, Monday - Friday will be processed same day. Orders placed after that time will ship the next business day. Packages shipped using FedEx are delivered Monday - Friday (excluding Holidays). Packages may occasionally be delivered on a Saturday, but this is not guaranteed. Track your package at http://www.fedex.com/us/ for your estimated delivery day.
Our office and warehouse will be closed the following dates:
- Christmas Eve Observed: December 23, 2016
- Christmas Day Observed: December 26, 2016
- New Years Eve Observed: December 30, 2016
- New Years Day Observed: January 2, 2017
- Good Friday: April 14, 2017
- Memorial Day: May 29, 2017
- Forth of July: July 4, 2017
- Labor Day: September 4, 2017
- Thanksgiving Day: November 23, 2017
- Thanksgiving Continued: November 24, 2017
- Christmas Day: December 25, 2017
- Christmas Continued: December 26, 2017
- New Years Eve Observed: December 29, 2017
- New Years Day: January 1, 2018
Order processing time excludes these days.